tabletpc
08-27 02:06 PM
Krishnam70,
Thanks for the details. I still have some questions and would like to clarify with you.. Was wondering if you could provide me u r contact number or email id.
Thanks
Thanks for the details. I still have some questions and would like to clarify with you.. Was wondering if you could provide me u r contact number or email id.
Thanks
wallpaper c.ronaldo real madrid 2011
whattodo
03-25 02:15 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/OpenForQuestions/
Press view questions and search for immigration. You need to complete a simple registration to vote for existing questions or ask a new questions. This is a chance to force President to answer direct questions.
Press view questions and search for immigration. You need to complete a simple registration to vote for existing questions or ask a new questions. This is a chance to force President to answer direct questions.
walking_dude
11-21 11:08 AM
Your links are working ,despite how they show up in your post. Click on them and see for yourself!
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
2011 real madrid. C Ronaldo 7 RMCF
wahab_be
02-07 07:13 PM
UK requires an advance parole while coming back to the US. We recently travelled to India on an expired H1 and H4 visa (I have H1 extention approved but the passport has the old expired visa) via London. We did not had any issues. But while coming back we were re-routed to Frankfurt as we did not had the transit visa.
I recommend going via Frankfurt. You can double check the transit visa requirements with German Embassy as well.
I recommend going via Frankfurt. You can double check the transit visa requirements with German Embassy as well.
more...
goel_ar
12-19 11:05 AM
My h1 got approved in june 2008. I did travel to China in September & entered back on Sep 10 using H4. Is it possible that my entry changed my latest status to H4?
Thanks,
LG.
Thanks,
LG.

sunny1000
11-19 06:10 PM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?
Thanks in advance.
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?
Thanks in advance.
more...
learning01
05-10 11:48 AM
immi2006
That's what we need to do in these forums.
You see, I tried to follow the second link; it didn't work. I tried the first link. It took me to a web site that is totally disorganized and poorly built; I dont have time to navigate and see what you posted about.
After this second corrected post, I follow the link. It is NOT about the CIR and the logjam; it is an attempt to arrive at an agreement to have a working methodology to verify and check illegal immigrants.
Hence, my title: please read and post your opinion, instead of just posting thie links or the story.
That's what we need to do in these forums.
You see, I tried to follow the second link; it didn't work. I tried the first link. It took me to a web site that is totally disorganized and poorly built; I dont have time to navigate and see what you posted about.
After this second corrected post, I follow the link. It is NOT about the CIR and the logjam; it is an attempt to arrive at an agreement to have a working methodology to verify and check illegal immigrants.
Hence, my title: please read and post your opinion, instead of just posting thie links or the story.
2010 kissing, Cristiano
genscn
01-29 12:22 PM
Is there something wrong with Indian Consulate-Houston's website? http://www.cgihouston.org/
Are they close for some reason?
Are they close for some reason?
more...
arc
06-17 02:33 PM
AC 21 allows you to change jobs 21 times. :)
come on, once you complete 180 days you are a free bird on EAD. Enjoy it. The only limitation is that you need to work on same or similar job and similar salary. everything else is sugar.
When you say same or similar profile, what does that mean? The same or similar according to what was mentioned on PERM?
come on, once you complete 180 days you are a free bird on EAD. Enjoy it. The only limitation is that you need to work on same or similar job and similar salary. everything else is sugar.
When you say same or similar profile, what does that mean? The same or similar according to what was mentioned on PERM?
hair Number 10 – Cristiano Ronaldo
diptam
01-16 12:49 PM
My friend (Project Manager) wrote the letter in LetterHead as well as got it notarized/attested. The notarization is only for making sure who ever is the "undersignee" is the actual person. No one else is doing the signature for him.
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
more...
BPforGC
05-21 04:54 PM
July 2009
July 2010
July 2011
July 2012...or
By the way things are moving backwards, We will be awarded GC posthumously in a Rose Garden Ceremony by the President (who will be my son since he was born here and eligible to be come President. He will be contesting elections in 2060 under 'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket).
July 2010
July 2011
July 2012...or
By the way things are moving backwards, We will be awarded GC posthumously in a Rose Garden Ceremony by the President (who will be my son since he was born here and eligible to be come President. He will be contesting elections in 2060 under 'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket).
hot Share. Soccer Toon - Cristiano
rajas
05-31 10:18 AM
I know that there has been several discussions regardigng this topic.One thing I never knew was that once your 6 year H1 Limit is over and say you got H1 extension for 3 more years based on approved I140, now for some reason if your 485 is denied your h1 will be denied too!!! so H1 is not a back up to EAD in this scenario...some lawyers have this opinion!!!!
So EAD/H1 discussion important only for those who have not reached 6 year limit
Any comments!!!!
So EAD/H1 discussion important only for those who have not reached 6 year limit
Any comments!!!!
more...
house cristiano ronaldo son 2011.
VenuK
07-09 11:29 PM
--H1-B Case History--
Had H1 with company X from June 04 to Dec 07. Applied for extension in Jun 07.
Got RFE in Feb 08, received Denial on May 2nd, 08.had 2 options at that moment
(1) Make an appeal ( which i did)
(2) Leave the country in 30 days. ( which i obviously not choosen)
Made appeal. same time applied for H1-B Transfer with Company Y with Premium Processing
on May 29th,2008 through consular processing. Received Approval Notice on Jun 6th, 2008
with Same I-94 number that of company X. I have to get visa stamped with
company Y asap.
--Points to be noted--
(1) paystubb are still generated with company X till current date.
(2) passport coming to expiration on March, 2009
(3) I'm currently working at the client site.(started since Sep, 07)
(4) Did Masters from Jan 2001 to Dec 2003
--PIMS Verification--
I heard new process being put in place.
does any one knows the email id, phone number or fax to whom i should send the I-797 for Verification process. Planning to go Tijuana, Mexico.
--Questions--
Does any one can advice who have gone (or) is under similar situation
on the following things?
(1) Is it legal to work in current situation that I'm in
(2) how good are my chances for getting visa stamped in Tijuana,Mexico.
(3) Planning to go for stamping in Next couple of months. kindly let me know if any one
wants to join me for getting stamping done in Tijuana, Mexico.
(4) Additional information in this related is more than welcome
(5) What could be the potential questions that can be asked during stamping interview?
Had H1 with company X from June 04 to Dec 07. Applied for extension in Jun 07.
Got RFE in Feb 08, received Denial on May 2nd, 08.had 2 options at that moment
(1) Make an appeal ( which i did)
(2) Leave the country in 30 days. ( which i obviously not choosen)
Made appeal. same time applied for H1-B Transfer with Company Y with Premium Processing
on May 29th,2008 through consular processing. Received Approval Notice on Jun 6th, 2008
with Same I-94 number that of company X. I have to get visa stamped with
company Y asap.
--Points to be noted--
(1) paystubb are still generated with company X till current date.
(2) passport coming to expiration on March, 2009
(3) I'm currently working at the client site.(started since Sep, 07)
(4) Did Masters from Jan 2001 to Dec 2003
--PIMS Verification--
I heard new process being put in place.
does any one knows the email id, phone number or fax to whom i should send the I-797 for Verification process. Planning to go Tijuana, Mexico.
--Questions--
Does any one can advice who have gone (or) is under similar situation
on the following things?
(1) Is it legal to work in current situation that I'm in
(2) how good are my chances for getting visa stamped in Tijuana,Mexico.
(3) Planning to go for stamping in Next couple of months. kindly let me know if any one
wants to join me for getting stamping done in Tijuana, Mexico.
(4) Additional information in this related is more than welcome
(5) What could be the potential questions that can be asked during stamping interview?
tattoo c ronaldo real madrid free
tampacoolie
06-30 05:30 PM
:eek: right on the money. You hit the selfish lawyers head with nail here. There is no way that USCIS can reject your case. job well done.
more...
pictures butler, Cristiano
felix31
06-05 03:16 PM
I agree. Such delays are forcing several professionals to consider Australia and Canada. Its a loss to this country and gain for other countries since they have favourable immigration laws. However it is really tough to uproot ourselves and go some place else and start over. Canada still does not have a good economy and job prospects as in USA, thus the struggle is going to be hard for you if you were to look for a job.
Pappu,
I guess the uprooting thing depends on many other issues....
E. G. My husband changed 6 consulting companies - worked on projects all over US and we lived in 6 US states before finally settling down with the present employer who started hubby's GC.
However the retro thing is ruining everything (just like so many others here - we are not an exception).
In less than a year I will have a state teaching certification and will be just a step or two away from my Masters in ED.
Will that help me? No, sir!
We cant file I-485..and change of status to H1 for me is out of question (been on H4 6yrs).
So, in our case - moving to Canada is much like moving to another State...
Not a big deal...It certainly will not be the first time to rent U-haul. :)
What will be different is that once we land we will both be immigrants, free of employer's grip and never ending retro.
It is true we may not have a job in Canada for some time, but I believe the peace of mind will be priceless..
I dont mind tranfering teaching cert (its possible), even taking a few extra courses if they require me to do so. We can even move gradually, I will find a job first and then he will move.
Both my husband and I care to much for each other to continue suffering in the US, under these conditions. He is not happy, since I suffer professionaly and will only loose whatever skills I am getting now. (Alrready lost too much not working in the past 6 yrs).
If one spouse suffers and is not happy, how can the other be content?
He is under constant pressure of working longer and harder, God forbid new recession and job layoffs - I can't work, so who will support the family?? :eek:
We had enough difficulties in the past and transfered enough companies to finally draw aline and say - this is enough.
I would LOVE to work, BUT - as H4 - I can only dream about that.
Even with Canada's economy not doing so well and other obstacles you mentioned, just being able to work, start our own business is going to give us an enormous relief.
Guys - dont get me wrong, I am all for US green card and we support IV efforts monetarily and otherwise, BUT, if no immigration reform emerges, we will move to Canada.
In the next 2 yrs (while Canadian PR gets processed) we will know exactly how things stand.
Pappu,
I guess the uprooting thing depends on many other issues....
E. G. My husband changed 6 consulting companies - worked on projects all over US and we lived in 6 US states before finally settling down with the present employer who started hubby's GC.
However the retro thing is ruining everything (just like so many others here - we are not an exception).
In less than a year I will have a state teaching certification and will be just a step or two away from my Masters in ED.
Will that help me? No, sir!
We cant file I-485..and change of status to H1 for me is out of question (been on H4 6yrs).
So, in our case - moving to Canada is much like moving to another State...
Not a big deal...It certainly will not be the first time to rent U-haul. :)
What will be different is that once we land we will both be immigrants, free of employer's grip and never ending retro.
It is true we may not have a job in Canada for some time, but I believe the peace of mind will be priceless..
I dont mind tranfering teaching cert (its possible), even taking a few extra courses if they require me to do so. We can even move gradually, I will find a job first and then he will move.
Both my husband and I care to much for each other to continue suffering in the US, under these conditions. He is not happy, since I suffer professionaly and will only loose whatever skills I am getting now. (Alrready lost too much not working in the past 6 yrs).
If one spouse suffers and is not happy, how can the other be content?
He is under constant pressure of working longer and harder, God forbid new recession and job layoffs - I can't work, so who will support the family?? :eek:
We had enough difficulties in the past and transfered enough companies to finally draw aline and say - this is enough.
I would LOVE to work, BUT - as H4 - I can only dream about that.
Even with Canada's economy not doing so well and other obstacles you mentioned, just being able to work, start our own business is going to give us an enormous relief.
Guys - dont get me wrong, I am all for US green card and we support IV efforts monetarily and otherwise, BUT, if no immigration reform emerges, we will move to Canada.
In the next 2 yrs (while Canadian PR gets processed) we will know exactly how things stand.
dresses cristiano ronaldo real madrid

MeraNaamJoker
09-16 04:44 PM
Here is the scenario.
If 6 months has been completed after your I-485 is filed then you can port out your process. You can either file AC21 or not. But to work for another company you need EAD. Now here you have mentioned that you have been working for Company B. What is your status with Company B? I guess, H1B.
If the company B can file for an AC21 at the earliest, that is the best option you have with you.
Just in case, if your I-485 is less than 6 months, situation becomes little sticky. Though the law or rule does not say anything specific, USCIS has been little lenient with the lay off and other situations recently.
So once Company A gets winds up, you can claim the process by stating that the company went out of business. There are cases where this was approved recently. Earlier there were exemptions at all.
You all need the co-operation from Company A on this. If they report to USCIS that you guys never joined there or made the company lose money, then none of the process will not stand as per law.
I personally know a unique situation, even after the company reported against the employee, the USCIS issued Green Card.
It all depends on the knowledge of the Officer who takes the case. Basically it is roll of the dice.
Do not take chances. Do it in the legal way as much as possible.
Good Luck to all of you
If 6 months has been completed after your I-485 is filed then you can port out your process. You can either file AC21 or not. But to work for another company you need EAD. Now here you have mentioned that you have been working for Company B. What is your status with Company B? I guess, H1B.
If the company B can file for an AC21 at the earliest, that is the best option you have with you.
Just in case, if your I-485 is less than 6 months, situation becomes little sticky. Though the law or rule does not say anything specific, USCIS has been little lenient with the lay off and other situations recently.
So once Company A gets winds up, you can claim the process by stating that the company went out of business. There are cases where this was approved recently. Earlier there were exemptions at all.
You all need the co-operation from Company A on this. If they report to USCIS that you guys never joined there or made the company lose money, then none of the process will not stand as per law.
I personally know a unique situation, even after the company reported against the employee, the USCIS issued Green Card.
It all depends on the knowledge of the Officer who takes the case. Basically it is roll of the dice.
Do not take chances. Do it in the legal way as much as possible.
Good Luck to all of you
more...
makeup cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid-
arunasri
08-26 04:21 PM
My EAD is pending. I applied on Jul 3rd. Current EAD expires on Sep 26th. I am little worried.
Do you have USCIS phone# with extensions that you pressed to reach Customer service.
Do you have USCIS phone# with extensions that you pressed to reach Customer service.
girlfriend cristiano ronaldo real madrid
casinoroyale
01-24 04:38 PM
Yellow Admin Review is usually TAL (Technology Alert List) check. This kind of makes sense with your Chemical background. This is usually faster check compared to other types (like name-check). This used to take 21 days, you are around the same timeframe.
Hello experts,
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
Hello experts,
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
hairstyles c.ronaldo real madrid 2011
purgan
02-11 10:39 PM
I signed as well.
I also might point out another important angle to this mortgage issue. In the past 2 years since I was still waiting for my green card, I purchased 2 apartments in India. My dollar savings got diverted abroad since I saw no point purchasing in a country where my presence is uncerrtain.
I am sure there are many others who invested abroad instead of the USA. IV can perhaps institute a poll to see how many people bought abroad and how much they invested. This way there will be a quanfifiable impact of dollars diverted. I am sure it will be in the hundreds of millions atleast.
I also might point out another important angle to this mortgage issue. In the past 2 years since I was still waiting for my green card, I purchased 2 apartments in India. My dollar savings got diverted abroad since I saw no point purchasing in a country where my presence is uncerrtain.
I am sure there are many others who invested abroad instead of the USA. IV can perhaps institute a poll to see how many people bought abroad and how much they invested. This way there will be a quanfifiable impact of dollars diverted. I am sure it will be in the hundreds of millions atleast.
anilsal
03-17 12:54 PM
(I am not an attorney)
File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR. I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA? (http://bit.ly/dophyK)
File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.
I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.
NOTE: It seems for EB1-OR, the applicant has be in tenure or tenure-track position if working for an University.
File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR. I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA? (http://bit.ly/dophyK)
File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.
I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.
NOTE: It seems for EB1-OR, the applicant has be in tenure or tenure-track position if working for an University.
zvezdast
07-03 10:47 AM
Congrats!! Does worldwide = ROW? If it is maybe that's why I-485 was approved so fast?
I am from Bosnia, so yes I guess it's ROW (rest of the world).
I whish you all the best resolution of this crisis. Trully. I really feel your pain and the pain of many of my friends who are affected by this.
I know when I first came on this site, it was devastating to read about so much negative stuff, so many cases in a limbo for years. I wanted to read som positive stories too. So, I hope that cases like mine give some people hope.
I am from Bosnia, so yes I guess it's ROW (rest of the world).
I whish you all the best resolution of this crisis. Trully. I really feel your pain and the pain of many of my friends who are affected by this.
I know when I first came on this site, it was devastating to read about so much negative stuff, so many cases in a limbo for years. I wanted to read som positive stories too. So, I hope that cases like mine give some people hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment