Thursday, June 24, 2010

What gives Lady Gaga confidence



Lady Gaga tell the July issue of Rolling Stone that,'when i get up early in the morning, i don't feel secure like any other girl of 24 years of age'.After that Lady Gaga says to herself, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you wake up and walk the walk today.


'As a matter of fact,the pop star watch no situation so serious which would require her to shed her larger-than-life persona.Lady Gaga says that,'If I were
to ever was injured onstage and my fans were screaming and shouting outside by telling that to come out or waiting for me to come out, I'd come out as Gaga'.


Lady Gaga follow another pop icon for her inspiration that is Michale Jackson who never forgot that he was a superstar even though when he was seriously injured when Jackson's hair caught fire.



"Michael Jackson was badly burned, in spite of that he lifted that glittered glove so high so that his excited fans could see him, because he was a legend',Lady Gaga says.That's exactly what i do.I never drink water onstage in front of fans, because I want them to focus on the fantasy of the music."




























No comments:

Post a Comment