Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tanisha Mukherjee Profile

Grandmother: Shobhana Samarth
Nutan's and Joy Mukherjee's: niece
Sister: Kajol.
Brother-in-law: Ajay Devgan
Cousins:Mohnish Behl and Rani Mukerji
Grandfather: the late Sashadhar
Mukherjee

Life's goal: To be an actress
Debut film: Sssshhh...
First Film Offered: Shekhar Kapur's Tara Rum Pum Pum (Tanisha was only 16 yrs old then)
Why I chose Ssshhh...: The unusual story

Kajols's advice: Kads is always there for me. I often talk to Kads about the film that I have been offered. She always tells me that if you think that the story is good and your role has potential then I should just go ahead and do the film. I know that even though she and mama (Tanuja) are now busy with Nysa (Kajol's daughter), she will always be there for me.

Favourite Role that Kajol played: All of them! But of all the roles that she has done till date, the one that she played in Gupt remains my favourite.

Next Film: Tango Charlie, a Mani Shankar film where I play a small town girl, a role diametrically opposite to what I am in real life.



Tanisha made her debut in Unnalae Unnalae a Jeeva movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment